Harmonie Index du Forum

Harmonie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Happy Endi-ng In

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Harmonie Index du Forum -> harmonie -> Récrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
casquint

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 02:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Happy Endi-ng In Répondre en citant

Happy Ending In > shorl.com/dikusypritramu

10cf746e54
Legends of Tomorrow NCIS Nashville New Girl Once Upon a Time Outlander Pretty Little Liars Quantico Scandal Sleepy Hollow Supergirl Supernatural The Vampire Diaries The Voice The Walking Dead The X-Files New Fall Schedule May Sweeps Scorecard Gilmore Girls Revival Renewal Scorecard Courtesy of ABC Nashville Finale: Happy 'Javery' Reunion Scrapped in Favor of Ominous Cliffhanger Find OutWhy By Kimberly Roots and Michael Ausiello / May 25 2016, 7:59 PM PDT 750 Perhaps the only thing more alarming than the wayNashville ended its run Wednesday with a cliffhanger involving a possibly fatal plane crash is knowing that the ABC series shot a happy ending for the long-suffering Juliette and Avery, but that scene likely will never air. Reply Sjc says: May 25, 2016 at 8:09 PM I hope it works and someone does pic it up cause Im extremely frustrated and curious about this ending, I wanna see what happens next! I love singing and playing country music on guitar myself and Ive grown to really love this show and I find it inspiring as well. There's really no way to know if they want sexual contact, even if there's moaning and heavy breathing." For many women, the idea of point-blank asking a hot masseur to "finish me off" sounds about as appealing as a full-body exfoliation with Brillo pads. Reply Snazzy Britches says: May 26, 2016 at 8:49 AM I could not endure another season unless the new show runners do the following: 1. Thought Catalog Books Being Human by Julia Weiss $2.99 Amazon Apple Our favorites, every Friday. I quit watching Castle last season because it just got to be ridicules. Oricon (in Japanese). He started rubbing me on the pressure points around my hips.

I heard it reported that ( and said here) that multiple endings were shot so who knows what is in the minds of ABC and / or the producers in terms of bringing the show back. Reply Donna artist says: May 25, 2016 at 9:56 PM Ditto!! Reply Ashlee says: May 25, 2016 at 10:37 PM Same Im legit thinking about boycotting ABC all together, like how do you end an azing show like Nashville when theres clearly more storyline that couldve been played out. To do this in hopes and then it not happen and leave with that ending is torture and truly unfair to loyal fans of the show. He said later he felt like they were feeling him out to see if he could be a police officer. .. See more awards Videos Photos 484 photos 1 video 2813 news articles Learn more People who liked this also liked. A happy ending seemed like nothing to me as long as he was completely upfront about it and was not sneaking around. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Whether she lives or dies is my choice if it doesnt come back, ha. Reply Karin Bovee says: May 26, 2016 at 9:08 AM I agree with you! I was yelling at the tv I hate you CBS when it ended! Im so bummed! Reply Jules says: May 26, 2016 at 10:08 AM Its ABC, not CBS.

mac os x server mountain lionCLash of clans apkmariah carey showmr bean season 1the voice s07e20ciudad del pecadomike molly s04e20 720pcovert affairs s02 ettvthe last christmasthe essential pavarotti

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 02:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Harmonie Index du Forum -> harmonie -> Récrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange